30 Year Shelf Life Power 3.2 Usable kWh Off Grid Solar, Inverter and Battery Bank
- The solar array is a 1.26 KW ground mounted array. With the solar resource available in most parts of the continental US and mounted facing due south at a 45 degree angle, this array should produce up to 4 kWh / day in the winter and up to 6 kWh / day in the summer. That should be adequate to recharge the battery in one sunny day almost the entire year.
- The inverter bank will provide 2.8 KW of continuous pure sine wave 120 VAC output. It will also support a connection to the grid or a backup generator to supplement your power during times of heavy loads or limited solar production.
- This 12 volt 300 Ah Nickel Iron battery will provide 3.2 usable kWh of capacity for 30+ years! With an 80% depth of discharge and 11,000 cycle life expectancy, this will likely be the last battery you’ll buy!
- This is a complete system, including practically everything you’ll need! Excluded items include standard electrical wiring and the poles & concrete for the solar mounts. System controllers, power panel, combiner boxes, circuit breakers, specialty cabling & other accessories are included!
- This is a customized designed system of bare basic minimum. No items can be removed, it can only be improved upon by adding KW’s