Price above is for one pallet of 100 cases / 2400 cans (see specs below). For orders above one pallet please give us a call or email, we do not sell by the case.
Ambertracks Blue-Can provides long-lasting, great-tasting, emergency drinking water in aluminum cans. A better alternative to plastic water bottles, our canned water is purified using a state of the art high-tech filtration system. Blue Can water is then sterilized and hermetically sealed in aluminum cans under pressure, allowing our premium emergency water to store safely for decades.
Be ready for emergencies such as hurricanes and earthquakes with our purified canned water. Thanks to its 50-year shelf life, our premium water is ideal for disaster preparation for individuals, businesses and institutions such as Hospitals and Government Agencies.
Make sure you have enough emergency water supplies for your whole family or business. Blue Can Water provides a wide variety of cases and pallets sized to meet your hydration needs. When disaster strikes, you’ll have peace of mind.
● Case Pack: 24-12oz (354.88 ml) units
● Gallons/Case: 2.25 Gallons (8.51 Liters)
● Dimensions: 16″L x 10.6″W x 5.5″H
● Mfgr. Part No. 598BCW12C
● Weight: 20.2 lbs. (9.16 Kg)
● Pallet: 100 Cases/2400 individual units
● Gallons/Pallet: 225 (851.7 liters)
● Dimensions: 48″L x 40″W x 69″H
● Mfgr. Part No. 598BCW100P
● Weight: 2055 lbs. (932 Kg)