Are you concerned about the future? Would you like access to power on camping trips, during a potential power outage, or amid a natural disaster? The Lion Energy FTB Generator Solar Bundle provides the electrical power you need in any short- or long-term off-grid or emergency situation, making essential electric tools useful when they might otherwise be powerless.
The Lion Energy FTB Generator is
- Safe: No need to worry about emissions because this generator creates none. This is because it uses a lithium-ion battery rather than a lead-acid battery or fossil fuels. It leaves no carbon footprint, making it safe to use indoors.
- Quiet: Because of its lithium-ion core, it transfers energy without the noise of a typical generator engine. In fact, it’s practically silent.
- Renewable: While this generator can be recharged by plugging it into an electrical socket, its best feature is that there’s a different fail-safe way. By connecting the generator to a solar panel, you can continuously create, store, and use energy directly from the sun.
- Portable: Beyond its obvious use as an at-home emergency power unit, this small, compact generator is light enough to take just about anywhere you’d like to go — tailgate parties, campouts, construction sites, vacations, etc.
- Lion Energy FTB Generator
- 2 Foldable Solar Panels
- 2 External Batteries Expansion (with connecting cables)
- 21-foot Anderson Cable
- EMP-Proof bag for generator
Generator will power items up to 1,500 Watts.
It will do it for 600 Watt Hours.
Each expansion pack adds 1,200 more Watt Hours (run time).
When an expansion pack is attached to the Ascent Generator, the amp hours will be drawn first from the expansion pack. When that is drained, the generator will indicate charge left, simply up plug the empty expansion pack and plug in the next expansion pack for 1,200 more watt hours (run time).
Height: 13.375 inches (339.73 mm)
Width: 9.375 inches (238.13 mm)
Depth: 15.875 inches (403.23 mm)
Weight: 45.8 lbs (20.77 kg)
- Internal lithium battery pack: 50A/h (600W/h) capacity
- Cycle life: 2000 cycles
- Minimum charge time: 2.5 hours
- Charge retention: 1 year
- Integrated inverter: 120V AC pure sine wave, 1500W continuous, 2000W peak (5 millisecond peak)
- Integrated charge controller: maximum of 35A charging current from AC and DC circuitry combined
- Charge to the internal battery from the AC Charging Circuitry: 20A @ 15.0V DC
- Max DC output current: 30A @12V DC
- Max DC Input current: 15A @ 12V–15V DC
AC: 110V-120V 50-60Hz
Anderson Power Pole: 1 port, total of 15A limit using 12V DC input
AC: 110V-220V 50-60Hz; two outlets share a combined total current limit of 1500W, with 2000W peak for less than 5 milliseconds
USB: 4 USB outlets, each capable of 3A at 5V DC, with a shared total current limit of 12A (60W Max Output)
Anderson Power Poles: 1 output with a total of 20A @ 12V DC current limit (240W Max Output)
DC: 12V Cigarette lighter Adapter, capable of 10A output (120W Max Output)
PASS mode has been upgraded to UPS (uninterruptible power supply) mode. No indication will be given on the screen, but when plugged into external AC power, this input will be “passed” straight to the output (without using the inverter) to avoid putting unnecessary life cycles on your battery and unnecessary strain on the inverter. Now, switching back and forth between external and internal power is almost instantaneous (less than 20 milliseconds), meaning that your devices won’t lose power when switching from external power to battery backup or vice versa. Note: The battery must be charged for this to work.
This generator contains a new external pack expansion port. You can now buy an external 100A/h battery pack to use with your generator. Whenever connected, it functions as if you had three internal batteries. Outputs will now drain the external pack first. Once the external pack is empty, it will immediately switch to using the internal battery. When charging, your unit will fill its internal battery first. When the internal battery is full, it will immediately switch over and start charging the external pack. Do not try to charge the external pack separately from the generator without using the designated charger provided by Lion Energy.
This generator now has a better user interface via LCD screen. The user interface will show output power for each set of outputs (120V AC, 12V DC, and USB) and input power when charging. When external battery is connected, screen will show the current charge status of both batteries. The screen also shows the current battery temperature.
FOLDABLE SOLAR PANEL
- Lasts 20 years
- Works at 18% efficiency
- Anti-corrosive double-walled structural aluminum housing
- Solar-charging cells cased in airtight tempered glass
- Average output throughout day: 71W
- Maximum output: 100W
- Folds for easier storage
- Connects the solar panel to the generator, allowing the sun’s power to charge the generator
- 21 feet long
- Protects the generator from harmful electromagnetic pulses
- Protects the exterior of the generator from dents or dings during transport
- Offers easy-carry handles for convenient transportation
BATTERY EXPANSION PACK TECH SPECS (not included with this purchase)
Height: 6.875 inches (174.63mm)
Width: 10.625 inches (269.88mm)
Depth: 17.25 inches (438.15 mm)
Weight: 42 lbs (19.05 kg)
- Internal lithium battery pack: 100 A/h (1200 W/h) capacity
- Cycle life: 2000 cycles
- Minimum charge time: 5.0 hours
- Charge retention: 1 year
- Connects to main unit via the included External Pack Connector Cable
- Works as an extension of the internal battery
* * * Shipping Price is as one Item, but will arrive in multiple boxes * * *